Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blog 12 - Writing Plan on CATW


The entire practice tests were conducted very well. However, there are few things that I should work on. They main two problems which I believe are hurdles in CATW test. One of them is Grammar and other is development.
 Firstly, the grammar mistakes I have in CATW that has to be fixed before I take the test.  The preventive action for this is needed which I need to work with professor or tutor. Also I have to visit the writing center as much as I can per week.

Second difficulty I’m facing in test that is essay development. This requires close attention to essays contents, especially when the essay read first time. The main Idea, supporting details must be marked or underlined. However, some suggests also to go through the new York times, news channel and magazines every day. Aslo, try to read the story and novels books.

The problems may need extra attention and time till I get over them. It may ask me to spend hours and hours in library but at the end of test day it will all paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment